Tuesday, December 6, 2011

weekend with the grans

Hey! It's been a while! 

My mom has been paying a lot more attention to me and not in front of her computer

But, she'll try and catch you up. Well, hey, she's already trying. These pictures so far - from a long weekend ago when she went with the grannies to get Christmas trees! 

It was a super reunion and a Christmas Joy Filled weekend with bonfires, trees, lots of food and great stories of life.

I got to hang out with my Bots while Mama and Daddy went to the tree farm! He makes me dance!

Mama and her friends went on a 4 wheel ride - they looked ridiculous trying to stay warm

the parents and their friends 

My mom has some anger she needs to deal with

These are those "granny" people

Ahh! There I am! with Aunt Becca!

And Aunt Holland!

And Uncle Craig

I LOVE flying!

And here's Mama and Daddy's tree - its the tiniest one they've ever had - since I'm now sleeping in the place they've put their tree in the past. But, this one works perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhh. love love love. I am going to need to make a trip to ATL in the beginning of 2012.

    ReplyDelete