Friday, January 6, 2012

8 months

I better post these pics quick before she turns 9 months tomorrow!

CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. IT!

I find that reading things like that - with periods in between each word - really makes them come out with POWER and FORCE and helps reiterate what caps lock and exclamations already are implying. 


Taylor always thinks that I'm screaming at him when I type in caps locks and use exclamations. 


And I'm not always screaming - sometimes I'm just excited or surprised or happy or "whoa, make sure you read this part" 


so in this case, 


when I typed up there earlier not only in caps lock and with exclamation points but also with periods in between 


I was meaning to imply that I am blown away and cannot quite comprehend the incredible fact that I have a baby girl one day shy of being 9 months old. 

(I need to find a new place to take these photos because the lighting isn't very good and that's why all these are in black and white. And apparently Daye is always very ready to get off that chair and get back to work)


3 comments:

  1. oh.my.goodness. SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these make me so happy happy happy happy. and i love the black and white sal! what a little treasure. CAN NOT BELIEVE she is 9 months old tomorrow!!! love her and love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... her, you, everything. : )

    ReplyDelete