Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Snow!

"Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!
It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow!
Snow!
I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow!"
(sung like Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney from White Christmas)







And look at this BEAUTIFUL painting my parents gave me for Christmas!!! It's of my Wedding Dress. and I LOVE it! It will go in Sweet Baby Bukes' nursery nook!

And, I found some bedding (bumper pad and bed skirt) this weekend at the outlets! Here is what it looks like on the crib (this is not my crib, this is the website for the bedding) soft soft pink with a sweet ruffle! Love it! Ordered the crib yesterday! Should be here in 7 days!! I'm getting REALLY excited in case you can't tell!

And I was looking up how to make the ceiling puffs - actually doesn't seem too terribly hard!
Click here if you want to know how.
or here
:)
enjoy the snow!

1 comment: