Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 months and then some

It is a bit confusing to calculate how old Baby Daye is. She's technically 16 weeks today!!! Which you would think equals 4 months, but she's not actually 4 months until August 7th, so, we'll just say she's 3 months and a little extra :)

I forgot to take a picture of her next to her Girry at her official 3 months, so here's one from yesterday! :) She looks like a Giant!
She thought it was so funny!
And here are a few from my phone that were too cute not to post!

At the beach
In her chair with her large bib on that makes me think of a frilled necked lizard every time . . . I know I know, that's terrible because the frilled necked lizard is rather frightening


frilled-neck-lizard4d.jpg


Sweet face still possessing blue eyes

4 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my she is even cuter than before. And so stylish with her shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Sally, she's just adorable! I can't wait to see her again! She has to meet Anna Briggs! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is delightful, so full of joy! So happy for you all Sally!!! 3 months and then some looks good on the girly. Just like motherhood looks good on you. Have a great weekend Stanfill Fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Again,

    You are so so welcome! When you are connected to someone it is important to share that support. I really enjoy reading your blog as well! If you have written a couple and I've been slacking it helps me. I find myself slowly leaving the Facebook world and only communicating through blogs. Haha! The Hawaiian lifestyle is going good for us, I am adjusting slower than I planned but that's my problem. I plan too much.

    On another note as well: I have been re-decorating seeing we have a new house and all and I saw this room and thought of you! Hope you enjoy. : )
    http://www.potterybarn.com/products/montgomery-upholstered-headboard/popup/more-views.html

    ReplyDelete