Sunday, November 7, 2010

Handley Reid Hite

Handley Reid Hite is here! She was born at 1:35am on November 7, her due date! We went to visit JoBeth, Tombo, Beau and Handley Reid today and everyone was doing great. Such an exciting time and quite surreal thinking that 5 months from today it could be us in that hospital room holding our precious little bit! WOW!
I love her already. She's got chubby little cheeks and rolls on her arms and legs. She makes sweet little noises when you hold her and her skin is what they mean when they say, "smoother than a baby's bottom" (I don't know if "they" say it, but Alfalfa does on Little Rascals and it's one of my favorite lines).



Hoping to maybe go back this weekend to be Aunt Sal!

Countdown for Tay and me:
9 more days until we find out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So excited that little Handley is here! Our neice, Lily arrive last Tuesday! I wish they lived closer together and we could all hang out.

    ReplyDelete