Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanks Cassie!

Cassie sweetly gave me in the Versatile Blogger Award :) So thoughtful! Thanks Cassie!
What you need to know:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award & link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award to a few other recently discovered bloggers



7 Things about me
1. I met my Tay in 3rd Grade a children's church camp. He made up a song, "Sally Sally Sue, where are you?..." and all his buddies made fun of him. 
2. I LOVE getting to be a mom! One of my greatest joys at the moment is walking the front of our neighborhood to push her in the swing. She giggles and smiles and I want to squeeze her so tight - she's such a little peanut!
3. I am training for my first ever 1/2 marathon - Thanksgiving Day. I've been scared to mention it on the blog due to some sort of weird accountability I feel like posting it would bring - but, I'm officially signed up and now officially held accountable because I just typed it here :)
4. I have always wanted to write a book.
5. I love wearing lounge pants so much. 
6. I cried Tuesday night watching The Biggest Loser
7. I have grown to REALLY love The Braves this year - not sure why, but I LOVE them!


Some other Versatile Bloggers I'd like to acknowledge:
Romance - a delightful way with words about faith and a new phase of life in London
The Curtis Casa - a precious lover of all things garden, fashion and cake-baking!
The Quiet Place - a beautiful approach to life, motherhood and a documenting her young family's move to Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment