I pray she hears His Love for her, believes it, receives it and chooses to walk in it.
. . . and I now have a greater understanding that this is His Desire for me too.
Here are some simple (and may seem silly) things we sing or read throughout the day that I have begun to realize have a magnitude of meaning:
1. "Jesus loves me . . . the Bible tells me so."
(John 15: 9-17)
2. "I guess it's better to be who you are. Turns out people like you best that way, anyway."
3. "God loves you as much as pancakes are fluffy and maple syrup is sticky sweet and butter is golden and melty."
4. ". . . down came the rain . . . out came the sun"
(Isaiah 40; Romans 8:31)
6. "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world."
(1 John 3:1-2)
7. ". . . what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was stinky face?"
"Then I would give you a bath and sprinkle you with sweet-smelling powder. And if you still smelled bad, I wouldn't mind, and I would hug you tight and whisper in your ear, 'I love you Stinky Face."
(Ephesians 1: 5-7)
(Psalm 139: 13-16)
9. I love you right up to the moon - and back."
1. Song - Jesus Loves Me
2. Big Bird - Sesame Street
3. That's How Much God Loves You by Chris Shea
4. Song - The Itsy Bitsy Spider
5. Song - He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
6. Song - Jesus Loves the Little Children
7. I Love you Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
8. Hooray for You by Marianne Richmond
9. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney