There is so much I want to copy and paste from this book . . . I am truly relishing it.
Phrases such as,
"All is Grace"
"All is Well"
"the remedy is in the eye"
"I pay tribute to God by paying attention"
But for now
I will share some of my list to urge you to start one as well . . .
1. Sweet sounds of a child
2. Rays (not the husband, the sun's) through the window
3. Dreams of a dog
4. Shades on the leaves
5. Fun day trip to Athens
6. Car ride with Aunt Peggy
7. Time of Joy with Mama
8. Lunch with Land
9. Joy-filled Daye
10. Bird chirping waking me up
11. Tay feeding Daye breakfast so I can sleep in
13. Friend's being pregnant
14. Baylor's heart checking out healthy from the Dr
15. Daye napping
16. Daye playing peek-a-boo
17. Laughing at Momastery
18. Golf Date with Ray
19. Phillip Phillips winning American Idol
20. Lunch with Linds
21. Honest feedback from a friend on what it's like to be on the other side of me
22. The book, One Thousand Gifts
23. Daye sleeping til 8:30 this morning